Message error

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Jul 14 18:06:02 EDT 2011

License Manager wrote:
> What is message error 480? When I try to send a message to a certain
> buddy it fails to deliver.

Message Error without XMPP only appears to be generated by the MXiT
plugin.  MXiT Support abandoned supporting MXiT here soon after getting
the plugin made official, so you will have to ask them directly.

XMPP Message Error will be reporting an error code from the XMPP server
for the server you are using.  I'm unable to find 480 as a standard
error code from XMPP, so if this is XMPP, you will need to ask the
server administrator.

--
David Woolley