UK addresses

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Jul 15 09:31:52 EDT 2011

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:58:50 +0100
Eben Bainbridge <eben184 at gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems to me that Pidgin does not like to accept MSN addresses
> ending .uk which is incredibly irritating considering that I live in
> the UK.

In what way is it broken for you? I have both a .uk address and
contacts with .uk addresses using MSN and it works for me without
problems. The account and the buddies were originally set up some time
ago, so it may be a server-side change that MSN has made. MS likes to
break things for 3rd party clients, so it's par for the course.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde