ABOUT MXIT

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Jul 15 09:34:20 EDT 2011

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:49:00 +0200
"Vuyolwethu Zondo" <211512125 at ukzn.ac.za> wrote:

> I am trying to add mxit on my pidgin account and it tells me that I
> disabled on contacting the mxit wap site I must try again later but
> it has been telling me the same thing for days now. What could be the
> problem.

MXit seem to have abandoned providing support via the Pidgin support
list, I would suggest that you contact them directly and while you're
at it you could remind them that they promised they would support their
plugin here after the plugin began to be distributed as part of the
official Pidgin package.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde