Sametime Setup on Pidgin

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Mon Jul 18 03:04:14 EDT 2011

Ian Chua wrote:

> I'm having problems connecting to Sametime using Pidgin. Can u send me a
> guide or guide me through how to set up this program? Thanks!

I seem to remember that there are no longer developers who use Sametime,
although that could have changed recently.

Generally, the best you can hope for is to be pointed to the existing
instructions.  It is very unlikely that anyone will write detailed
instructions for one person for free.

--
David Woolley