MSN certificate popup

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 22:23:46 EDT 2011

That particular circumstance is coming up because you are unable to
connect to ows.messenger.msn.com. It's instead bringing you to the
openDNS landing page. Even if you accept the cert you won't be able to
connect to MSN.

-Michael

On 7/18/2011 7:45 PM Tyler Kwong <tkwong5 at my.bcit.ca> said unto
support at pidgin.im: