Yahoo messenger

Catherine Montgomery catherinemont at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:27:59 EDT 2011

I've purchased an android tablet Acer a500 and want to use yahoo messenger
on it to keep in touch with friends. I can't seem to download it although I
have been able to sign into my yahoo account and send typed messages. It is
not however giving me the option to video chat which is really what I want
it for. I was directed to download pidgin although I don't really know what
that is. I,ve downloaded it several times but the download won't open. I Am
being stopped from downloading yahoo messenger but don't know why.
Please can you help me?
Thank you