Question

Marucci, Ignacio nachio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 04:19:21 EDT 2011

Dear Pidgin Support:

My name is Ignacio, and i'm from Argentina.. this is my problem.
I've updated my Pidgin version from 2.6.6 to 2.9.0 installing PPA as says at
pidgin.im (Using Ubuntu 10.10). Now i have Pidgin 2.9.0, alson libpurple
2.9.
Now.. here is the problem, when I try to connect using my Android celphone
pidgin disconect from MSN account. I've read the changelog and since 2.7
version supports MSN protocolo 16 and MPOP. But it's not working for me..
Of course, i've checked the account settings on pidgin and is checked the
option who says "allow multiple logins from diferent locations"

On my mobile i've tried using IMO IM and using meebo im.. both supports
multiple logins from diferent locations...
Also i've read FAQ and google it, but I cant found the solution... so i want
to ask you where may be the problem! Some suggestion?

Kind regards
Marucci, Ignacio

PD: sorry my english, i hope u understand me.