i need help with my pidgin

Melinda Bell melinda.bell at oracle.com
Thu Jun 2 09:34:49 EDT 2011

I have been a faithful and happy user of the pidgin account for ichat.

Recently -= (past two days or so) all of a sudden - all my buddies and fellow workers are showing as offline - when in fact they are not

And some of the ones that I previously have had authorized - are all of a sudden showing "not authorized"

This issue has occurred for others in our office - but at other times.so there are mixed feelings as to how functional this tool is.

I will tell you I am a strong supporter of this tool.so what I need from you-

please send  information - with steps as to how to fix this. and how to prevent it from happening.

I need this tool - it's a major time saver for me.

Thanks for your assistance

melinda

cid:part1.00040200.05090903 at oracle.com
Melinda W. Bell | Senior Administrative Assistant

Give a smile to someone.....it costs nothing and adds value to your day!
Mobile:  301-787-1380

Desk:  301-206-6949
e-mail:  HYPERLINK "mailto:kathy.turner at oracle.com"melinda.bell at oracle.com
Oracle North America Public Sector Hardware Sales

cid:part2.02000602.07010701 at oracle.com