Pidgen

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Jun 2 16:39:02 EDT 2011

Garcia-Olayo, Maria wrote:
>  My account says that I am not on server list and I cannot seemed to get
> it changed back and don’t know how it got this way we have Yahoo and AIM
> accounts?

The error message only applies to Yahoo accounts, not to AIM ones.

I don't understand what you mean by saying that you are not on the
server list for your account; you shouldn't be on it; it is your buddies
that should be on it.

I'm not too familiar with the Yahoo support, but I suspect it means that
  Pidgin thinks a buddy exists but Yahoo don't.  I imagine they would
delete an entry for yourself.

--
David Woolley