****SPAM:5.1**** qq上不去

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Jun 8 18:40:14 EDT 2011

富栋 赵 wrote:
> 我想请问下:我的QQ一直让输入验证码,可总是验证失败登录不上,求高手指点,
> 谢谢!!

"Could I ask the following: My QQ lets me enter the verification
code/"captcha" (might just be a password, I guess), but it is always
rejected and it fails to login/the login window doesn't appear.  Could
some old hand advise?"

QQ have recently changed their protocol, but don't publish it.  At the
same time, I'm not sure that any Pidgin developer currently has access
to QQ to reverse engineer the changes and work round them.

Note this is an English language, public, mailing list.

--
David Woolley