[2.9.0] GG doesnt exist

Mateusz Werner wernix at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:34:39 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am writing because I have problem with Pidgin v.2.9.0 and GG protocol.
I am using Pidgin about 2 weeks without any problems and today I have
BIG problem for me.
Today in the morning I normally using my communicator and I do system
upgrade (Debian 2.6.39-2-686).
I not do remember what was updated - about 50 components. Pidgin was all
the time running and GG protocol normally works. When I reboot my OS
appeared problem with GG prot.
I was trying reinstall pidgin (aptitude remove pidgin && aptitude
install pidgin) and problem was not resolved ;(
Maybe is any solution to solve my problem ?

Best regards,
Mateusz Werner
PL