Advertising Proposal for your Software!!

Ignacio Canepa ignacioc at metanetwork.com
Thu Jun 30 08:51:28 EDT 2011

Hello Pidgin.im Team,

I'm sending this email from Meta Network company.

I have clients interested in showing their ads through your traffic.

Maybe you have some traffic to work with under Revenue Sharing.

Please contact me so we can see different options.

We'd love to set something up to work together!

Thanks and have a nice day.

---------------
                              Meta Network Ltd.
Ignacio Canepa          tel: (54 11) 4952-9121 ext. 24
Media Buyer

                                         ignacioc at metanetwork.com
<mailto:ignacioc at metanetwork.com>
                                         msn:
ignacioc_metanetwork at hotmail.com

                                         skype: ignaciometanetwork1
                                         Follow us on Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/_metanetwork_>

                                         www.metanetwork.com
                                         Optimize  your  ROI

Visit us at:

ad:tech London - Stop by our booth| London, 21-22 September 2011

Legal Disclaimer

This e-mail and its attachment, if any, contain privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This email may
have been sent by MA Media S.A. if you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify us by telephone and destroy the
original e-mail and all attachments.  Statements or opinions in this
e-mail or any attachment are those of the author only. Outgoing or
incoming emails may be monitored as permitted by law. No liability for
viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments will be accepted.