Thank you

Templeton Peck abendselmex at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:17:57 EST 2011

And you - Mr. Blanton - have obviously a problem with being nice to people.
In my opinion you are a choleric. I explained, why I sent it more than one
time, so this should not count as spamming. I was only seeking for help, and
that's why I sent it one time again after receiving it ONE time already
through the support list, also because I was already guessing there might be
some kind of a delay problem with the list and therefore people probably
didn't pay attention to my request. By the way - I am usually not telling
this - I am a very ill person - so thank you for making my painful day even
worse!

Elmex