Exporting history to CSV/XML

dibo20 at wp.pl dibo20 at wp.pl
Sat Mar 5 09:24:23 EST 2011

Hi,

Exists any tool which export ".purple/logs" html files into some simple
database file type (like CSV, XML, DBF)? I'm trying to parse this htmls
but it is very tricky. It's hard to define some regular expressions. It
looks like html files are generated only for report view. I need
separate info like: user_dent | buddy_ident | time | msg_body. I am
writing plugin for managing purple history. I'm storing new messages by
catching them by ReceivedImMsg and SentImMsg but I need load old history
too.

Regards and sorry for my English.