Tools->Privacy gone?

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Thu Mar 10 12:54:39 EST 2011

Richard Allen spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Thanks for responding Ethan
>
> I am a bit confused as this is the only menu I can find in Pidgin.
> I've attached a screenshot of the buddy list for you to view.

I have no idea what is going on there.  Something is clearly broken.
This may be some "feature" that gnome/KDE/et al. is providing that I
don't know about, or you may have some plugin loaded which is causing
this.  There should be a menu at the top of your Pidgin window with
'Buddies', 'Accounts', 'Tools', and 'Help' menus.

Check your plugins to see if you have some plugin installed which
might be hiding the menus.

Ethan