Help needed : Error: "Server closed the connection" automatically

Elson Wong elson.wong at ipmirror.com
Sun Mar 13 23:22:05 EDT 2011

Dear Support,

I had an pidgin-2.7.11 installed in my machine.

I do not have problem using it for the past month.

Only this two days, I was unable to login XMPP. Error: "Server closed the connection" automatically everytime i need to click reconnect but it just disconnect itselfs. The log show no error for this account.

I tried using another user account do not have this problem, so i beleive my setup was alright.

Can you advise where is wrong? Thank you.

My setting:
no proxy
xmpp account
require ssl