[Fwd: Re: GoogleTalk becomes XMPP]

ChO₂ chemistrydioxide at quantentunnel.de
Wed Mar 30 11:59:54 EDT 2011

Are you sure that you have entered everything correctly? (many people
manage to find wrong ways of filling in that dialog.)

You need to put napakorn.athakasehm in the username field.
In the domain field, you put gmail.com. The rest can stay as it is.

If you still can't connect, there might be a firewall involved.

If you're sure it's neither a firewall issue nor caused by wrong input,
please write back.