pidgin-awayonlock

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Sat May 28 03:18:00 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have installed pidgin-awayonlock on Ubuntu Linux 11.04 (Natty).
Below is the version details.

kaushal at kaushal-laptop:~$ dpkg -l '*pidgin-away*'
||/ Name                                 Version
       Description
ii  pidgin-awayonlock                    0.5.2-1
       pidgin plugin to set as away on screensaver activation
kaushal at kaushal-laptop:~$

I have configured the Pidgin Plugin. When i do CTRL-ALT-L to lock the
screen. My Status message is not set to "away" instead it shows as
"Available"
Please suggest/guide.

Regards,

Kaushal