Related Posts Widget for Blogger

Dave Boudreau blogger at nrelate.com
Mon May 2 10:51:35 EDT 2011

Hi

I am writing to see if you would be willing to try out our related posts widget. I am proactively reaching out to you because we want to get our free widget out there. I made a list of sites using Blogger, that is how I found pidgin.im.

Sites currently using the widget see a 5-10% increase in page views and a reduced bounce rate.

The widget is now on over 4,700 sites. It allows for choosing thumbnail size, setting relevancy, and displaying related articles from sites on your blogroll. It is default set to show posts from your site only. Would love to get your feedback.

More info is here, on our website: http://nrelate.com/products/related-content/

To install, instructions are here: http://nrelate.com/install/install-for-blogger/

Thanks,

Dave