Connecting to IRC - Undernet Server

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Mon May 9 14:04:08 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 05:57:02PM +0000, Derek Arduino  wrote:
> thanks it worked, and like ya said after a little while i got booted and reconnect. If you can figure out a way to keep it connected, please let me know. Thanks

You need to figure out exactly what undernet wants from you to not do that
and make that go. You'll need to ask them about that or check their
website/FAQ for information. It may be enough to install an identd server
(but lord I hope not).

I don't intend on spending any more time looking into this personally and
I don't use undernet.

    -Etan