Pidgin 2.7.11: Buddy icons not displaying

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Mon May 16 10:46:46 EDT 2011

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 02:29:33PM +0930, Sam Ch wrote:
> I can only see one other buddy's 'buddy icon', and the rest do not show up.
> This one buddy is also my only other buddy that uses pidgin.
> Also none of my buddy's can see my 'buddy icon' except the only other one
> that has pidgin again.

This is one of the current known issues with MSN support. I don't believe
a fix exists yet as I believe this is simply (yet another) change to the
MSN protocol that we simply aren't caught up to yet.

I believe there are tickets filed about this (and the other) known issues
affecting MSN if you search for them.

    -Etan