Hey

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Thu Nov 3 20:55:28 EDT 2011

On Thu, Nov 03, 2011 at 04:51:37PM -0500, Zach Semago wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I run an online schooling website. I think offering pidgin is a great way
> to bring students together. I'm interested in featuring your product on my
> website. Can you please contact me to discuss some review options and other
> details.

There's little-to-nothing to discuss really. You are free to put up any
information you want about pidgin on your website. There are various
pieces of information about pidgin on our site (and various other sites)
if you want existing information to work from.

If you have specific questions about functionality, feature-set, or any
other matter feel free to ask your questions.

    -Etan