Netbook-friendliness

Chris DeJoseph viperfan747 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:25:32 EST 2011

Actualy, instead of scroll bars, why not have each subsection in the
preference window be collapsible, where appropriate, so the different
subsections of say, the Interface section of the preference window would
collapse/expand if the name of the subsection is clicked, this way it would
be possible to reduce the size of the window, and not have it absolutely
necessary to have the entire page scrollable, except for instances with
multiple subsections being expanded at once. Although it is quite a bit
more complex.