Plug-in problem

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Mon Nov 28 02:00:16 EST 2011

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Arafat <arafat798 at gmail.com> wrote:
> My problem is plug-in of maximum pidgin does not work in windows 7.
> Ex: Iconify  plug-in does not work.

I'm not sure what you mean by "maximum pidgin."  Are you talking about
the "Iconify on Away" ("অন্যত্র হলে আইকন দ্বারা চিহ্নিত করা হবে")
plugin?

The Iconify on Away plugin works ok for me in Windows XP--when I
change my status from "Available" to "Away" my buddy list and IM
windows are minimized.  Does that not happen for you?

> My another request is please improve GUI of pidgin.

Can you be more specific?  Improvements that may be obvious to you are
often not obvious to us.  It's more helpful if you can provide
specific suggestions on how the GUI can be improved.

Thanks,
Mark