Pidgin executable being corrupt while trying to start

Mateus mcavanholi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 05:25:02 EDT 2011

> If this is an office machine I would check with your IT department.
> Otherwise, maybe your anti-virus program has taken exception to Pidgin.
>

> Well, it is a home machine and the anti-virus had been disabled a while
ago. Since it was eating to much memory with this windows 7 in a just 1 GB
Ram netbook.

Anyway, as you said, it is most likely to be a problem with windows (which
do not surprise-me at all).
(still with windows instead of linux just because a very weird program I
need to use and would run properly under wine.)

Again, Thank you very much for the help and time.

--
Mateus Cavanholi