Assitance on chat room preferences/plugins

Ian Jones i.jones at iontrading.com
Wed Oct 5 13:24:50 EDT 2011

Ahh okay, I just noticed that the issue appears to have been reported
before: http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/5507

It seems like mino posted the code to ensure you get a popup:
http://custardsource.com/scratch/chatpop.c

Can you explain how I take this .c file and load it as a plugin so I can
use this functionality?

Sorry for all the questions, quite new to pidgin so appreciate the help!

Regards,
Ian

This email and any attachments may contain information which is
confidential and/or privileged.  The information is intended exclusively
for the addressee and the views expressed may not be official policy, but
the personal views of the originator.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents is prohibited. If you have received this email and any file
transmitted with it in error, please notify the sender by telephone or
return email immediately and delete the material from your computer.
Internet communications are not secure and ION Trading is not responsible
for their abuse by third parties, nor for any alteration or corruption in
transmission, nor for any damage or loss caused by any virus or other
defect. ION Trading accepts no liability or responsibility arising out of
or in any way connected to this email.