invalid password

lee willis lpeak77 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:26:35 EDT 2011

Hi guys, i've just downloaded the pidgin client only to hit a problem
straight away. I only want to add 1 new account to start, so i have tried to
add my icq details. I put my username & password in only to be told over &
over again that my password is invalid!! I don't see how it can be saying
this due to the fact that i can sign into icq with that password no problem!

I have tried deleting the account then adding it again & i have also tried
uninstalling the whole programme & reinstalling. Once i did this & ran the
programme it brought back up my deleted & uninstalled details again! How can
it be doing this & why will it not recognise my correct password??

I could do with some help, as i am not that literate with this kind of stuff
& would like it sorted asap pls.

Can you help?

Regards,
Lee