hello i am new to pigin.. have a buddy that uses aim it will not accept him when i try to add his address to my buddy list.

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Fri Oct 28 12:41:15 EDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 07:56:14AM -0600, Kevin Ehlers wrote:
> How do I fix this so I can add all my friends that use aim?  We
> originally used msn messenger

Have you set up an aim account for yourself in pidgin? If so, have you
gotten it to connect? If so, you've tried adding his aim username to that
account? And that failed? Did you get an error message?

If you were trying to add his aim username to an msn account in pidgin
that isn't going to work.

    -Etan