issues need reason

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sat Sep 17 16:16:29 EDT 2011

Louise wrote:
> Dear Pidgin

This is a public mailing list of Pidgin users and maybe some of the
developers.  There is no Pidgin organisation to mail to.

> Why is there no way of getting my emails on here.
> I deal with Tillian and I have access to my emails.
> So i need feedback fix this issue

Assuming you mean emails and not some form of instant messaging service,
Pidgin is not an email client, so it is behaving as intended and there
is nothing to fix.

If you are really referring to some particular instant messaging
service, you haven't provided enough information for anyone to even
guess at what is causing your problem.

Please remember that Pidgin is written and maintained by unpaid
volunteers in their own time.

--
David Woolley