connectivity problem with pidgin

BBB bigbadbabar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:29:41 EDT 2011

Hi there, was having some connectivity issues and was hoping you could help.

starting sometime yesterday I've been getting this error message when I try
to log my AIM account bigbadbabar into Pidgin (2.10.0)

"bigbadbabar disabled.  You have been connecting and disconnecting too
frequently. Wait ten minutes and try again. If you continue to try, you will
need to wait even longer."

I'm not sure what it means -- I haven't been connecting or disconnecting.  I
saw some other similar complaints online and they'd posted their error log,
so I attached mine.

Thanks in advance for any time and help! I really appreciate it.

Todd