Support

Steve Lucas slucas at ITAGROUP.com
Wed Apr 4 11:33:59 EDT 2012

Hello,
I'm a tech at ITAGroup, Inc. where we have 1 user having issues with Pidgin Chat. Upon Yahoo account login , their contacts disappear and it looks like she logged out as well.  Pidgin just is not performing like it should.  Could this be an infrastructure issue at Pidgin or something local the computer device?

I have removed the personal information in Pidgin and rebuilt it, but that doesn't work, reinstalled Pidgin and no go.  The workstation is Windows XP, Pigdin version is one or two revisions behind the current release.

Any information to assist with this issue is much appreciated.
Thanks,
Steve Lucas
Desktop Engineer
ITAGroup, Inc.  |  Driven By Loyalty
4800  Westown Parkway
West Des Moines, IA  50266-6770
Phone: (515) 326-3279
Fax (515)221-8390
Visit our website at www.itagroup.com<http://www.itagroup.com>

Please consider the environment before printing this document and/or any attachments it may contain.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If you're not the intended recipient, or someone responsible for delivering this message to them, please notify us immediately and delete it from your computer. Disseminating, distributing or copying this communication is strictly prohibited.

Your opinion matters. Please let us know what you think about the quality of service you've received.

[X]