Using the Pidgin icon for a mobile platform game

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Tue Apr 3 20:02:51 EDT 2012

Rohan Bhangui spake unto us the following wisdom:
> My name is Rohan Bhangui and I represent a game development team which is
> making a game for the mobile platform (iOS and Android) that is interested
> in using the pidgin icon, as an element of our mobile tower defence game.
> If you would like to get more details as to how we would use the pidgin
> icon, I am best contactable by email: bhanguirohan at gmail.com. I appreciate
> you taking the time for reading this email.

The Pidgin icons distributed with Pidgin are licensed under the GPL.
As long as you make the icons freely available to your users in the
form you received them (including the original SVG for those items for
which it exists), and follow the terms of the GPL, you are welcome to
do so.

Ethan