Possible help 2.10.3

Andres Preciado iglitch4lolz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 16:49:38 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have been using Pidgin for quite some time now, and was wondering if
this can get implemented.

I have a ZNC, and setup about 10 names, Name1, Name2, Name3, Name4.. etc

Setting up the account for IRC I put my address, and username Name1.

With IRC More & IRC Helper plugin enabled, I have to add new accounts
for each Name#.

But what I want is for the Username to be the Display Name, and the
Username to be the Name#.

For example:  My account: Glitch, displays |Glitch|.
Then my next account is Glitch1, which displays Glitch1, because if I
try to add Username 'Glitch' on the basic tab, then add 'Glitch1' on the
Advanced tab it says that there is an account already with that name
setup, and doesn't let me continue.

So what I experience is every channel having Glitch#, where I have to do
/nick Glitch on everyone
Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks