Silent install without reboot

Rose, Derek DRose at iso-ne.com
Tue Apr 10 08:47:22 EDT 2012

Hi List,

I'm trying to create a silent install for Pidgin 2.10.3, and having an
issue with reboots.  I'm using this command:

pidgin-2.10.3-offline.exe /DS=1 /SMS=1 /S

The install works fine, but if you run it on a machine with no previous
components, it prompts you to restart the system.  You can hit cancel to
not reboot, and the program works fine.  Looking to automate this for
deployment and keep it silent, I'd like a way to suppress this reboot.

Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

Derek