problem with logging back in

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Apr 11 16:08:16 EDT 2012

Jan - Insurance Source wrote:

> Thanks for your response.  It was for the Pidgin  Instant messaging,
> everything was working fine and if I try to reconnect it says disconnected -
> Server closed connection...

Pidgin is not the server and the people who wrote and distribute Pidgin
do not operate an instant messaging server.

Let's try this another way:  open the debug window, attempt a
connection, cut and paste its contents into an email, but minimally
obscure any sensitive information (that includes any binary data printed
out during an authentication exchange).  That should allow us to work
out what the server is, and maybe suggest why it is going wrong.

--
David Woolley