Windows 7 or firewall troubleshooting help

Lynn McLeod lynn.mcleod at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 13:48:11 EDT 2012

Thank you Ethan and Alex.  We definitely checked all the usernames and
passwords, but the 2-step verification is mystifying - we will research
that path.  I assume the app-specific password we need for Pidgin is for
google talk.

Maybe we will start over and create new google accounts without the 2-step
verification. It's a pain.