Um, I can't find how to donate.

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Thu Aug 2 02:58:24 EDT 2012

Hi Hermine.  I can't speak for other developers but I kinda feel like
we don't have a strong need for donations.  But it's your call.  I
just typed some info here: http://imfreedom.org/donate.php

In addition to straight cash donations, you could also choose to buy a shirt:
http://www.zazzle.com/imfreedom
http://www.spreadshirt.com/pidgin-logo-C3375I11321464
I should point out that we only get a few dollars from each shirt...
the rest of the money goes to Zazzle or Spreadshirt.  So if you're
looking to give us money, the paypal donate button is a better way.
But if you're looking to sport our logo then go for it.

If anyone has questions about this stuff I'd be happy to clarify.

Thanks,
Mark