Querry

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sun Dec 9 11:06:56 EST 2012

Hi Namita,

On Sun, 9 Dec 2012 20:17:33 +0530
Namita Gupta <namita1612gupta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a pidgin user.I just wanted to know what is required to chat and see
> the buddy online who has blocked you.Do we need to install any plugin for
> that?
> An early reply expected.

If your buddy has blocked you, then it is within their right and you should
accept that and move on. You can try contacting them on E-mail and see if you
can settle the dispute, but that's it. Otherwise, asking us to help you with
avoiding a block is:

1. Cracking.

2. Is probably not possible if the IM network is secure enough.

See:

http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish