registrar amigos

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Feb 9 18:15:47 EST 2012

Charadai wrote:
> Hace poco instale el programa pidgin en la pc de la OL de charadai y
> tengo algunas dificultads para conectarme con otros usuarios, los agrego
> como amigos y me sale " no autorizado", me pueden orientar un poco para
> facilitar la coneccion?????
> gracias

The language of this public mailing list is English.  My Spanish isn't
very good, but you don't seem to have told us which service you are
trying to access, only that you got an "unauthorised" error, I think
during connection.

The most common cause is specifying an incorrect user ID or password.

--
David Woolley