Cross Deletion

Joe Fedorowicz JFedorowicz at harmelin.com
Tue Feb 14 08:25:39 EST 2012

Ok, thanks.

On Feb 14, 2012, at 2:14 AM, "Dave Warren" <lists at hireahit.com<mailto:lists at hireahit.com>> wrote:

On 2/13/2012 12:11 PM, Joe Fedorowicz wrote:
We currently have an XMPP setup, but there is one major glitch. Basically, when a user removes somebody from their buddy list, they are themselves removed from that other persons’ list. This is a major problem as our lists change frequently.

I’ve scoured the web for a fix, to no avail. Help?

That sounds like behaviour on the part of the XMPP server itself, rather than something the client can control. You might have better luck looking for a setting to modify on your XMPP server.

--
Dave Warren, CEO
Hire A Hit Consulting Services