Upgraded to Pidgin Pidgin 2.10.0 (libpurple 2.10.0)

Jerry Welborn jerry.welborn at oracle.com
Tue Feb 14 11:39:57 EST 2012

I did an upgrade this morning to Pidgin 2.10.0 (libpurple 2.10.0) and now my Pidgin is not working.  I can see my groups, it shows as no one online. and my status start to show as available and never completes. I contacted one of my buddies and they do not see me on their list. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jerry

Jerry Welborn | Senior Proposal Manager| 770.910.8411| HYPERLINK "blocked::mailto:jerry.welborn at oracle.com"jerry.welborn at oracle.com  | Commercial and NASC Apps Proposal Services Oracle NASC Proposal Management and Documentation Services (PMDS) 1100 Abernathy Road, Northpark Town Center, Bldg 500, Suite 1120, Atlanta GA 30328 |For information about PMDS or to create a work request visit our website at  |  - HYPERLINK "blocked::http://www.my.oracle.com/pmds" HYPERLINK "blocked::http://proposalcenter.oraclecorp.com/"http://proposalcenter.oraclecorp.com/  |