存在网络问题

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sat Feb 25 06:54:23 EST 2012

 > Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:58:14 +0800

This added to the spam score and resulted in this going into my spam folder.

风霜 wrote:
> 我的手机登录的软件,它上不了QQ,这是为什么?

I think this says:  My mobile phone's phonebook doesn't have an entry
for QQ. Why not?

If that is a correct translation, I don't see how it relates to Pidgin.

More generally, the last I heard, QQ had changed their protocol so that
it was incompatible with Pidgin and there were no QQ users volunteering
to reverse engineer the changes and update Pidgin.  I could be out of date.

--
David Woolley