Pidgin Buddies issue

Wade Dollins wdollins at EXCOResources.com
Tue Feb 28 15:13:38 EST 2012

Hi,

I have 2 buddies that I have been unable to chat with over the past week.  I noticed both have gchat accounts.  It just shows them as offline.  On their lists, I show up as offline.  I can chat just fine with my other users.  I also don't know what programs the other users chat through.  So not sure if any other ones are using gchat.

Are you aware of any issues using an AOL account to chat with gchat users through pidgin?  Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Wade Dollins
wdollins at EXCOResources.com<mailto:wdollins at EXCOResources.com>
(IM) txhrnfrgWade08

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This electronic mail transmission is confidential, may be privileged and should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.