Help with Piding account on server Ecaotux1808.ot.ca.am.ericsson.se

Kenneth Petit kenneth.petit at ericsson.com
Tue Jan 24 09:09:35 EST 2012

Hi

Can you tell me what error    Regristration Failure 409 Conflict means.
Getting this when trying to add an account.
This account had been created a long time ago and I am trying to set it up again due

to my PC crashed and and had to be reimaged so I lost all application.
I did not record the password I used to originally create the pidgin account
on our company server so I am thinking that might be the cause of the
409 error.

Thanks,
Ken