AIM SSL Error?

S R zarreis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 02:23:52 EST 2012

Hello,

Tried to figure out how to fix this on my own.  Managed to get plugins
installed* but I think I must be missing something.  I saw the debug log on
the reported bugs area.  So I know there's something I'm supposed to do but
I could not figure out /what/ I do with it.  Where do I put it? Do I
download it or copy and paste it into it's own txt file?

Been hoping it would resolve itself.  I'm stubborn enough that I really,
really don't want to switch to Trillian or even use AIM itself to access
the friends that use it.  Let me know what I need to do to fix my problem!

*Installed said plugins AFTER this started happening, so I know that's not
causing it.

Thanks in advance,

- Sierra