assistance

Lisa Rogalski lisa.rogalski at oracle.com
Fri Jul 27 13:41:42 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have a few issue.

I had been compiling a list of names under the categories for the past 4 years.  Pidgin was working fine until Monday- when the system seemed to stall and then nothing.  I had to shut down from pidgin and when I brought it up- all my names had disappeared.  My IT department has no idea how to retrieve them.  Any suggestions?

I also, I am on Pidgin 2.10.0 (libpurple 2.10.0).  The version I was on has a spell-check (FAQ's suggestions are not letting me load it) and animated smiley faces, saved font etc.

Now, font is reverting mid message and changing on me, spell check is no longer working and smileys have gone away.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Lisa Rogalski
Phone: +1 610 538 1441 | Fax: +1 610 667 0652
Oracle Global Customer Support
3 Bala Plaza West, Suit 700 | Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/commitment" \nGreen Oracle