Connection problem pidgin

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Jul 4 16:52:48 EDT 2012

Annie Daigle wrote:

> I am trying to connect to pidgin and it doesn’t work…It used to work
> last week and then this week it is not working: pidgin tried to connect
> without any success…Can you help me?

As Pidgin is a client, you can't connect to it.

If this relates to a service provided to Oracle employees, you need to
contact Oracle's internal IT department, as they haven't told us how
their system works.

Please also ask them to consider why you didn't go to them in the first
place, as there seems to a problem in their documentation/staff training
  that leads to large numbers of people being misdirected to this
mailing list.

--
David Woolley