Lost Buddy Bot abd Chatroom list

Robert Schoenfeld frank_james at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 8 13:37:20 EDT 2012

I just upgraded to the latest vetsion and lost most of my buddy bot and
vhstroom lists. How do I recover them?

--
Bob

The information contained in this email message and any attachments is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sec. 2510-2521, is legally privileged, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender at 516 483-2666 or by reply email, and destroy all copies of the original message.