Unable to connect to pidgin

Chris Torczon Chris.Torczon at gocorptech.com
Wed Jul 18 11:59:14 EDT 2012

Hello,
I'm an IT consultant for our customer Robert J. Bembom.  They are currently experiencing a connection issue with their IM. I'm unfamiliar with your program and unable to determine the issue. There was a certificate update about a week ago and then they couldn't use the IM. I need your assistance.

Christopher Torczon
Corporate Technologies LLC
6210 Bury Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55346
Helpdesk 1.888.543.5728
Direct 952.715.3575
chris.torczon at gocorptech.com<mailto:chris.torczon at gocorptech.com>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD64D3.EFF74850]

Are you tired of dealing with spam and junk mail?  The MailMAX spam filtering solution is an affordable managed service which consistently blocks 95% of spam directed at a typical domain. Ask me for more information!