Question about missing Pidgin features

justin kou justinizkou at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 23:56:45 EDT 2012

Hi,

I had an older version of pidgin before that had the ability to "Set
Idle Account Time" for AIM.  It allowed me to set and unset a fake
idle time.  How come this feature is gone?  Also, the older version I
had would show a few lines of previous messages with the user whenever
I started a new conversation with them.  This feature is also missing.
 These 2 features were the most important to me!  Is there a download
for an older version of pidgin so I can get these features back?

Thanks,
Justin